Our thanks to all those teachers who took a few minutes out to tell us their favourites of the resources submitted to the 2018 Education Awards.
Our thanks to all those teachers who took a few minutes out to tell us their favourites of the resources submitted to the 2018 Education Awards. Every voting teacher was entered into a draw to win one of five $100 book vouchers for their own personal use and another $100 book voucher for their school.
Teachers who were drawn as winners of a $100 book voucher:
- Katherine Sullivan, Matamata Primary School
- Natasha Robinson, Woodlands Park School
- Tony Cairns, Wellington High School
- Kristin Noom, Albany Junior High School
- Senga White, Southland Boys High School
Schools that won a $100 book voucher for their library:
- Matamata Primary School
- Woodlands Park School
- Wellington High School
- Albany Junior High School
- Southland Boys High School
The results of the CLNZ Education Awards Teachers’ Choice voting will be announced at the uLearn18 conference in Auckland on 11 October 2018.
You can view the full list of finalists by clicking here.
Thanks to our Teachers’ Choice media partner, EducationCentral.co.nz