If you’re working or studying in secondary or tertiary education then you need to be aware of copyright. In just 45 minutes our e-learning modules can provide you with a comprehensive practical understanding of copyright in New Zealand.
When you finish you’ll receive a certificate to confirm successful course completion.
To register or login to our e-learning modules
To register or login to our eLearning copyright module:
- Click here to register/login
- If your education institution has provided a Google or Microsoft account, then enter your normal login details.
- If you don’t have an institutional Google or Microsoft account then choose to create a new account and enter your details.
- Once your details have been entered, you will next see a screen that confirms a creation of your account.
- You will receive an account validation email to the email address you provided. Click the link in the email (or copy and paste it into your browser) to validate your account (note: if you are asked to enter your institution role and organisation, then do so before clicking to update your profile).
- You should now be on the eLearning Copyright dashboard. Select the Copyright Basics tile in the centre of the screen to get started!