If you intend to copy, scan or share printed material with your colleagues and staff that you didn’t create yourself, chances are you need a CLNZ Government Licence.
Sounds serious, but fortunately it’s simple, and we have a cost effective licensing package to suit your needs.
A CLNZ Government Licence enables you and your staff to copy, scan and share
Copy and scan from…
- Books and text books
- Periodicals and journals
- Artistic works (such as illustrations) as published in a book
Make multiple copies…
- Up to 10% or one chapter (whichever is greater)
- 15 pages from a book of short stories or poetry book
- One journal/periodical article (more if on the same subject)
- Pictures or illustrations out of a book
- Electronic whiteboard
- Intranet (via a password protected system – not a public website)
Benefits for your organisation
- Gain advanced permission from publishers to copy, scan and share their work
- Minimise the risk of copyright infringement
- Maximise your current and any future resources
If you’d like to know more about a CLNZ Government Licence, please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch. Alternatively, if you’d like to chat to us in person, please contact us on 0800 480 271.