Your Licence to Copy
If you intend to copy, scan or share printed material with students that you didn’t create yourself, chances are you need a CLNZ Education Licence.
The CLNZ Education Licence enables you to:
- Copy a larger volume from a single source
- Make multiple copies
- Share copied material in print and electronically with students
- Avoid the inconvenience of gaining permission from each individual publisher to copy their work
The CLNZ Education Licence covers:
- Books and text books
- Newspapers (access a full list here)
- Periodicals and journals
- Artistic works (such as illustrations) as published in a book
Take a look at this handy video to find out more!
Educational Licence Resources
Take a look at our Education Licence Resources for more information and resources on the benefits of our licence.