Copyright licensing Copyright licensing


Your Licence to Copy

WEB BANNER for agency sites 150490 CLNZ Get Licensed Web Banner 255x450px 2015 (2).jpg

If you intend to copy, scan or share printed material with students that you didn’t create yourself, chances are you need a CLNZ Education Licence.

The CLNZ Education Licence enables you to:

  • Copy a larger volume from a single source
  • Make multiple copies
  • Share copied material in print and electronically with students
  • Avoid the inconvenience of gaining permission from each individual publisher to copy their work

The CLNZ Education Licence covers:

  • Books and text books
  • Newspapers (access a full list here)
  • Periodicals and journals
  • Artistic works (such as illustrations) as published in a book

Take a look at this handy video to find out more!

Educational Licence Resources

Take a look at our Education Licence Resources for more information and resources on the benefits of our licence.